- Detail Images
Protection for venturing off the grid.
If you're leading Dad through the trees and you haven't seen a bunny slope in years, you need a jacket that's on the same level as you. The O'Neill Grid Boys' Jacket features heavy Firewall insulation and 8K-rated fabric to keep you warm and dry now that you're spending your days in waist-deep powder instead of ski school.
- 8K-rated fabric provides waterproof breathable protection
- Critical seams taped prevent moisture from seeping in
- Firewall Heavy Insulation adds warmth without bulk
- Polyester lining helps hold in heat and wicks moisture
- Regular fit has room to layer without being too baggy
- Adjustable hood is helmet-compatible
- Waist gaiter keeps snow out
- Belt Connector System attaches to your pants by way of your belt to prevent your jacket from riding up
- Two hand pockets, one chest and one sleeve pocket, and an internal goggle pocket provide room to store your stuff