- Detail Images
The only society you need.
Your friends are all trading snowboarding for 'real' careers, but you're still grinding out the ski bum lifestyle because you understand the mountains offer something that the rest of society can't. It's a good thing O'Neill made the Society Insulated Jacket with all the features you need at a price that won't require you to get a nine-to-five. 8K-rated fabric helps keep you dry, and Firewall insulation maintains warmth on chilly days.
- 8K-rated fabric provides waterproof breathable protection
- Critical seams taped prevent moisture from seeping in
- Firewall Mid-Weight Insulation adds warmth without bulk
- Polyester lining helps hold in heat
- Regular Fit leaves plenty of room to layer without being too baggy
- Mesh-Lined Underarm Vents dump heat when it warms up
- Adjustable hood is helmet-compatible
- Removable waist gaiter keeps snow out
- Wrist gaiters prevents snow from sneaking up your sleeves
- Belt Connector System attaches to your pants to keep your powder from riding up
- Two hand pockets, one chest pocket, and an internal media/goggle pocket provide all the room you need to store your stuff
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
this jacket is serious. i have used it during some really cold days up in Summit County, CO. Throw a hoodie on under and your set for the coldest powder days imaginable. However i did have to shed the jacket once spring shredding came around, or is that just obvious? hmm, ok well 6 beers aside, i love this thing i wear it all the time, on and off the mountain and would recommend it to anyone, but its not available anymore....hmm this is awkward...hi mom.
Does this product ship to Australia does...
Does this product ship to Australia does anyone know?