- Detail Images
A little warmth and a lot of style.
Whether you're wearing your O'Neill Women's Escape Abalone Jacket while you rip down your favorite run or while you're running errands in town, this jacket keeps you warm, dry, and looking great. Smart design gives this jacket a street-smart look, and Firewall insulation ups the cozy factor when you're fending off the chill.
- Water-resistant polyester herringbone fabric repels light moisture so you'll stay dry in fresh flurries
- Critical seams are taped so melting snow can't creep in through the stitching on highly exposed areas
- Midweight Firewall insulation traps warmth to keep you cozy when you're out in the cold
- Regular fit is balanced and easy to wear
- Articulated cut is designed to fit best when you're actually snowboarding
- Underarm vents dump excess warmth so you don't overheat when you're working up a sweat
- Stowable powder skirt stops snow from flying up your back, and it hides away for around-town wear
- Wrist gaiters and an adjustable hem stop cold air from getting in
- Belt connector system lets you hook this jacket up to your pants
- Lots of pocket space including handwarmer pockets, an audio pocket, a goggle pocket, a pass pocket, and a chest pocket haul your essentials
Share your thoughts
I'm a size 10/12 on top. Bust is 38 inches....
I'm a size 10/12 on top. Bust is 38 inches. What size do you recommend?
Hey! I would recommend going with a size L as that would fit you best. Its a reg fit so its going to be a little looser where you might be swimming in the XL. Hit us up on chat if you need anything else!
so I like this jacket in blue but it says...
so I like this jacket in blue but it says you only have it in blue in a medium...I like my jackets big and I was just wondering if you guys were going to get this jacket in a large any time soon??
Unfortunately we aren't getting anymore in. These jackets are from last seasons colors and it looks like O'Neill has discontinued them. If you need help checking out some other jackets feel free to call or chat in and we are more than happy to help.