Before you quit your job and join the community of vagrants at camp 4, beef up your rack with an Omega Pacific Wedgie Set #4-13. Omega Pacific made these nuts from burly 6000-series aluminum, slung them with braided steel cable, and gave 'em a double taper to securely fit flares.
- Made from 6000-series aluminum and slung with braided steel cable for exceptional strength
- Anodized in bright colors for easy size identification
- Double tapered design fits in a variety of crack shapes and sizes
- Set of 10 nuts covers a wide range of crack sizes (#4 head size 6.93mm-12.01mm, #13 head size 26.9mm-33.91mm)
Share your thoughts
Jon and Dashoe pretty much covered it. Don't forget to throw a leash on the chock pick..... its a slippery little bugger.
Have to echo what Jon said. A set of nuts and a tool and oval biner. Made in the USA too. Can't go wrong here. I think BC was having a sale when I got these for a little less than the list price.
Best deal for free climbing protection
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is the best bargain on trad pro. Ten pieces of protection PLUS a nut tool PLUS a carabiner for less than any other set of nuts. Basically, the Wedgies cost the same as a set of Stoppers, and the biner and nut tool are FREE.