- Detail Images
From crowded airport security lines to cobblestone side streets, stay comfortable and classy with the Olukai Women's Nohea Perf Shoe. The soft Dri-Lex lining wicks away moisture so your toes stay dry and comfy while the drop-in heel makes for easy on and off.
- Soft suede uppers with a perforated top piece ensure comfort in warm weather
- Drop-in heel can be folded down for quick trips across the street or left up
- Dri-Lex lining wicks away moisture to keep your foot cool and comfy
- EverFit contoured footbed uses dual-density PU with a gel insert for all-day comfort, cushion, and support
- Non-marking rubber outsole provides secure traction wherever you roam
Share your thoughts
Colors are more subdued.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Colors are more subdued in person, fit is right on and leathers are soft, no break in period!
Great shoe for travel
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs large
My mom told me she wanted some comfy shoes to use on a trip home to Argentina. I stumbled upon these and bought them for her as they looked great and comfy. She loves them, they do run large as other reviews suggest. My mom is a size 7 and i got 6.5. She maybe even could have done 6. However, otherwise awesome shoe, very comfortable for long periods on your feet. The turquoise color is great, I am sure I will be buying some more colors in the future. My mom is very bad with shoes pretty much every shoe gives her blisters and arch pain, but so far she is in love with these.
Have 4 colors!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
These are fabulous. Super comfy and cozy, and go with everything. Skinny jeans, capris, shorts, skirts. Run 1/2 size big. I'm a 9.5 and I got a 9. They stretch a bit too because they are suede. Have the great OluKai footbed with arch support.