Olukai derived the name of the Men's Moko Sandal from the term for traditional Maori tattoo artwork. Native to the Polynesian islands, the Maori people have been producing tribal-style artwork for hundreds of years. Olukai designers gave a nod to this artwork through the embossed tattoo artwork on the footbed of the Moko Sandal. You can wear this sandal when you hop a plane to New Zealand or when you decide to hit the beach in order to pay homage to the warm waters that inspired this summer footwear.
- Full grain leather strap looks both classy and casual
- Leather strap breaks in comfortably
- Pigskin lining and neoprene backer are easy on your toes
- EVA midsole provides support on the beach or the pavement
- Latex foam-back footbed provides more cushioning
- Molded gum rubber outsole has non-marking rubber traction pads