- Detail Images
If the devil is in the details, the Olukai Men's Mauna Iki Shoe, is looking downright demonic. Premium materials such as full-grain leather and Italian suede, and high-end touches like burnished toe and heel, metal detail, embroidered footbed, and embossed Polynesian Moko artwork make it a gorgeous piece of shoe art. In fact, they almost make you forget it's weather-resistant, insulated, and rugged enough for a tramp through the winter woods.
- Premium waxed full-grain leather (redwood) or Italian suede (dark wood) upper with burnished toe and heel looks so good it belies its weather-resistant soul
- Cozy 200g Thinsulate insulation keeps foot toasty-warm
- LightFit contoured footbed with fine suede cover and paniolo-inspired embroidery provide beautiful support and a treat for your foot
- Suede heel grip helps keep foot anchored
- Durable high-density rubber with embossed leather arch insert, decorative metal, and Polynesian Moko art-inspired lug tread delivers comfy, balanced grip