- Detail Images
Slip your sad, naked foot into the Olukai Men's Kono II Clog for ultimate support and comfort at summer parties or long walks on the boardwalk. The naturally weather-resistant antiqued nubuck upper and EverFit footbed will spoil your foot all day, wherever you roam. The all-weather sole with traction pads ensures your foot will stay upright, secure, and happily on the move.
- Antiqued waxed nubuck upper naturally resists weather and gives the comfortable feel and durability that only leather can
- EverFit contoured footbed supports foot for all-day comfort, and is removable and washable
- All-weather rubber sole with full-grain leather foxing and non-marking rubber traction pods secures footing on slick surfaces
- Hand-sewn whipstitching, Moko-inspired embossed artwork, and embroidered logo detail add high-quality earthy style
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
This is my second pair of Olukai's and they are comfortable and long lasting. My first pair I still have and they're going on two years of pretty consistent use.
I just wanted a nice slip on shoe and these fit the bill. Great casual shoes that will keep your feet feeling good if you're on them all day.