- Detail Images
The perfect balance of comfort and performance for the path less traveled.
- Mesh upper is breathable and quick-drying
- TPU in the forefoot flex zone and heel increase durability
- Lacing system features synthetic overlays in the midfoot and heel to securely lock down your foot
- Dual-density footbed cushions your step, and is hydrophobic, removable, and washable
- Rubber outsole has an aggressive tread for traction in rough terrain
Share your thoughts
First generation failed me.
- Fit: Runs small
This is a new model so take this review with a grain of salt but I thought I should share. I had the shoes barely a year when the right sole peeled off in the middle of a day out. So much for training. They also developed a hole in the leather on the side after a friends dog stepped on my foot. Shoes ran a whole size small and despite all the ventilation breathed horribly. A good example of sticking to what you are good at - flip flops and sandals. The footbed were nice though...