- Detail Images
If the Olukai Men's Kia'i II Sandal withstands wear and tear from members of the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association (HLA), it will undoubtedly endure your beach-going fun. But go ahead, put this sandal to the test; its durable, high-quality construction, top-notch materials, a lugged rubber sole can take it. And its water-resistant synthetic leather strap, soft, quick-drying Lycra lining, and neoprene backer mean it's not just tough but all-day, everyday comfortable. Island-inspired details give it earthy beauty, and a portion of the proceeds goes to the HLA to give you beach-loving warm fuzzies all summer long.
- Water-resistant synthetic leather strap withstands wear and tear on the beach and won't keep foot wet and soggy all day into night
- Soft, quick-drying Lycra knit lining feels good next to skin; neoprene backer helps keep strap in place
- Anatomical compression-molded EVA midsole provides all-day comfortable support
- Non-slip brushed EVA drop-in footbed provides luxurious feel and a supportive and secure fit
- Non-marking gum rubber or rubber sole with coral-reef lug design gives you sure footing on uneven or slick surfaces
- Soft nylon toe post webbing won't irritate or chafe this sensitive area
- Welded Hawaiian Lifeguard Association (HLA) and island-chain detail and laser-etched HLA footbed logo add high-quality flair
- A portion of proceeds supports the HLA Junior Guard Program
Share your thoughts
Outstanding Comfortable Flip Flops
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Due to feet problems, I am only able to wear flip flops. I have a very large collection both leather and the regular types-too.
However, these Olukai's are the best. Not only in the comfort and support areas, but in the toe and feet straps, as well. They do not slip off your feet, and are top notch on any wet surfaces. These very well made flip flops are really worth giving them a try. I'm planning on buying many more in different colors and some in the leather materials too.
I will be donating many of the used ones, after I receive my New Olukai's. Yes, they are a bit expensive, but well worth it. Just keep on eye on their specials/sales, and you will come out ahead.
STOP EVERYTHING AND BUY TODAY/ENJOY!!!
Hands down best flip flop
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I have had these flip flops for about two weeks now and have since wore nothing else on my feet. Bar none these flip flops are the most comfortable piece of footwear I own. The support these flip flops have is incredible and feel like you are walking on a cloud.