Stability and room to move in a boat that can take you anywhere.
Tackle a slow-moving river or dodge in and out of coves on the lake when you're paddling the Old Town Vapor 12 XTS Kayak. Sleek at the bow and stern for tracking and speed and flared at the cockpit for stability, this boat offers beginners and intermediates the best of a day-touring rig crossed with an easy-going recreational craft. The cockpit is roomy, the seating is adjustable, and there's enough storage space for anything you might need to take with you on the water.
- Polyethylene hull material makes this boat durable, smooth, and highly resistant to warping
- Hull is long and sleek, flares just below the cockpit for stability, and uses an aggressive keel shape at the stern for added control
- Comfort Flex outfitting features padded back and seat panels, an easy-to-use adjustment system, and an included cup holder
- Thigh pads keep your thighs comfortable and away from the hard plastic of the gunnel rail
- Support Track footbrace system provides support for the paddler's feet with a pair of padded rubber pedals inside the cockpit
- Support Track system is adjustable to accommodate paddlers of different sizes and leg lengths
- Cockpit rim allows you to use a spray skirt
- Stern hatch has a hard plastic cover, and storage space is enough for a medium-size drybag
- Molded-in paddle rest gives you a place to keep your paddle when you need to go hands-free
- Drain plug allows you to evacuate any water that might creep in at the cockpit
- Bow and stern carry handles make it easy to unload this boat from your vehicle and load it into the water