- Detail Images
Stable and simple to paddle, for a comfortable, cruise-like adventure.
Paddling an unwieldy kayak built for a lumberjack is a drag. The Old Town Vapor 12S Kayak has a slimmer width for the leaner paddlers of the world. And its stable, 12-foot length tracks smoothly and has plenty of storage space for all-day outings. A contoured seat and foot brace add comfort to your sporty adventure.
- Single-layer polyethylene construction is strong and durable with just the right amount of flex
- Hull design delivers stable, comfy ride for fun recreational trips
- Large cockpit opening provides ample room for movement and comfort
- Lightweight Comfort Flex seat contours to your body and adjusts easily for all-day trips
- Thigh pads give comfortable control
- Glide Track foot brace system features contoured brace with intuitive adjustment system and position indicators for easy and even placement
- Stern day well holds frequent-access gear
- Molded-in cockpit tray with cup holder provides creature comfort when enjoying the scenery and a snack
- Molded-in paddle rest gives your arm a break
- Drain plug lets water out when you're back on the beach or landing
Share your thoughts
The website doesn't seem to provide an...
The website doesn't seem to provide an image or color description of the kayak. Is this available in the Sunrise color? I'm not interested in the Cloud shade. If Sunrise is available, I'll be ordering it today. Thank you!