- Detail Images
Making it easier than ever to enjoy the water.
A too-big boat is tough to paddle and a pain to lug around. Old Town made the Vapor 10 Kayak compact but gave it tons of volume so it floats high, rides smooth, and feels stable. Novices and intermediate paddlers can slide right into the roomy cockpit and confidently paddle out onto the lake or a slow-moving river.
- Polyethylene hull material makes this boat durable, smooth, and highly resistant to warping
- Hull shape is compact, it flares just below the cockpit for stability, and it uses an aggressive keel shape at the stern for added control
- Comfort Flex outfitting features padded back and seat panels, an easy-to-use adjustment system, and an included cup holder
- Thigh pads keep your thighs comfortable and away from the hard plastic of the gunnel rail
- Glide Track footbrace system provides support for the paddler's feet with a pair of padded rubber pedals inside the cockpit
- Glide Track system is adjustable to accommodate paddlers of different sizes and leg lengths
- Cockpit rim allows you to use a spray skirt with this boat
- Molded-in paddle rest gives you a place to keep your paddle when you need to go hands-free
- Drain plug allows you to evacuate any water that might creep in at the cockpit
- Bow and stern carry handles make it easy to unload this boat from your vehicle and load it into the water
Share your thoughts
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ONE PERSON TO CARRY...
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ONE PERSON TO CARRY THIS KAYAK?
Well, Mike, it all depends on the person. The boat's claimed weight is 44 pounds.