- Detail Images
Creature comforts, storage space, and an easy-going shape.
Old Town created the Heron 11XT Kayak for novice and recreational paddlers who want a versatile, everyday closed-cockpit kayak with a little extra storage space and comfort. An aggressive keel shape offers precise tracking at the stern, and the hull flares out around the cockpit for stability in calm or rough water. Slide inside the roomy cockpit and slip into quiet coves for a little fishing or just enjoy a relaxing day on the water with friends.
- Polyethylene hull material makes this boat durable, smooth, and highly resistant to warping
- Comfort Flex outfitting features padded back and seat panels, an easy-to-use adjustment system, and an included cup holder
- Thigh pads keep your thighs comfortable and away from the hard plastic of the gunnel rail
- Support Track footbrace system provides support for the paddler's feet with a pair of padded rubber pedals inside the cockpit
- Support Track system is adjustable to accommodate paddlers of different sizes and leg lengths
- Cockpit rim allows you to use a spray skirt
- Stern hatch uses a Click Seal hatch cover to keep water out and a bulkhead to keep water from leaking in from the cockpit area
- Bow and stern carry handles make it easy to unload this boat from your vehicle and load it into the water