- Detail Images
Get into the nooks and crannies of your local lake and hunt down the biggest catch.
Paddle into shallow coves and inlets with the Old Town Dirigo 106 Angler Kayak and go where the biggest fish are found. Thanks to its short length and wide footprint, this boat easily maneuvers in tight quarters and gives you the stable platform you need to cast aggressively in any direction. You'll track straight on flat water, feel comfortable when the lake turns rough, and have all the storage you need for your rods, a drybag, and more.
- Polyethylene hull is durable and highly resistant to warping and impact
- Stabil-form hull shape uses minimal rocker from bow to stern, the hull width flares underneath the cockpit for stability, and an aggressive molded-in stern skeg improves tracking
- Cockpit features a padded seat and an adjustable back rest for comfort
- Glide Track foot brace system uses padded pedals for support, and the pedals adjust on a track to accommodate different leg lengths
- Thigh pads put a layer of padding between the paddler's thighs and the edge of the cockpit
- Cockpit features a small Glove Box storage hatch to hold a cell phone, keys, or other small items
- Stern hatch provides enough room for a small drybag, and the Click Seal secures tight with a single flip of a switch on the hard plastic lid
- Angler-specific features include a pair of flush-mounted rod holders behind the cockpit, a canon-style rod holder on the deck in front of the cockpit, and an anchor trolley system
- Other features include cup holders, paddle holders, a deck bungee system, and a safety perimeter line
- Bow and stern carry handles make it easy to load and unload into the water
Share your thoughts
what are shipping charges to Chico, Ca....
what are shipping charges to Chico, Ca. 95926?For a Kayak, e.g. vapor 10?
The fee for freight shipping is $50. If you need any help, I'd be happy to assist you in placing an order-- give me a call! 800.409.4502 ext 4456.