Old Town Cayuga 146 Kayak
A long, stable kayak for lengthy tours into natures aquatic arena.
Wide rivers, bays, and inlets used to be the main highways of Northeastern Native Americans. The tour-ready Old Town Cayuga 146 Kayak lets you enjoy this ancient means of transportation and connect with the natural world as our ancestors once did. Easy to paddle for any skill level, this long, sleek kayak provides a smooth gliding hull for covering many miles so you can get away from the landing and enjoy the wilder side of water recreation. Plus, lots of storage enables overnight island camping trips and extended tours down the coast.
- Ergonomic Active Comfort System seat gives you a padded place to relax and it features three-way adjustment to ensure a good fit
- Adjustable foot braces add additional comfort and security during long tours through choppy surf
- Ample storage is available in the water-tight stern hatch, water-tight bow hatch, bulkhead, cockpit cup holder, small dashboard hatch, and deck bungee system
- Several carry handles enable easy portage while a paddle holder secures your means of aquatic propulsion
- Rudder ready (sold separately) when you want a little more control during more lengthy tours