- Detail Images
Sneaky and maneuverable, it's a fisherman's dream and a fish's worst nightmare.
You're not going to out-paddle the fish you're trying to catch but, in the Trident Ultra 4.3 Angler Sit-On-Top Kayak, you can cover the distance to your favorite fishing spot in no time, and have those slippery suckers in your boat before they realize that they're not biting on a tasty floating worm. To allow it to slice through the waves quickly and quietly, Ocean Kayak enlisted the help of pro kayak anglers and designed the Trident with a slightly longer and narrower shape than its other Angler models, and hooked it up with 4 (count 'em) rod holders to let take multi-tasking to the next level. If you're a tech-friendly fisherman, you'll dig the Ultra Center Hatch Cover, which has mounts for a fish finder and GPS, holds rods and tackle, and flips over to protect your electronics when the seas get foamy, as well as the scuppers that double as holes for your transducer.
The Trident's also tricked out with more storage options than a furniture warehouse, from a Click Seal Bow Hatch to a live bait/anchor storage compartment to an oversized stern tank well that can accommodate a cold storage pod to keep your catch ocean-fresh on the paddle home. If you weren't already inclined to spend all day on the water, the adjustable Comfort Zone seat will have you re-thinking, and the adjustable foot braces will help you stay sturdy and paddling hard. If that's not enough, and the though of built-in cup and bottle holders doesn't get you excited about the Trident, you're just not meant to be a fisherman.
- Ultra Center Hatch Cover holds rods, tackle, and lures
- Mounting options for GPS, fish finder, and other accessories
- Large bow hatch with Click Seal system
- Oversized rear tank well is compatible with Ice Box Storage Pod
- Live bait/anchor storage compartment
- Comfort Hybrid removable seat back and adjustable foot braces
- 4 deck rod holders, 2 paddle keepers, and carrying handles
- Replaceable wear strip on tail fin