Handsomely outfitted for boaters who love to fish and prefer to paddle.
Fishing-specific features and a wide, stable hull make the Ocean Kayak Trident 11 Angler Kayak the ultimate tool for fishing from the water without ever firing up a motor. Your rods store upright on the deck, a transducer screen within easy reach on the middle console, and your gear stays dry under a hatch up front. This boat glides quickly and quietly across the water with every stroke, and when you're casting aggressively, the extra hull width keeps lateral rolling or movement at an absolute minimum. Ocean Kayak thought of everything and dialed in all the details so your only worry should be which spot to fish and when to fish it.
- Angler edition includes rod holders, a modular center console, an oversized rear tank well, a transducer-compatible scupper, and battery bag (for transducer battery)
- Modular center console features additional mounting options for fishing rods, a sport tray for lures, and a built-in ruler for measuring fish
- Polyethylene hull is incredibly strong and durable so it resists damage from rocks and other underwater hazards
- Hull shape slips through the water quietly and efficiently and provides plenty of lateral stability so you can cast aggressively if necessary
- Open cockpit design makes it easy to climb in and out of this kayak
- Comfort Tech seat back has added padding, four-way adjustability, a ventilated back panel, and a higher back rest for increased lumbar support
- Foot braces are adjustable to accommodate different leg lengths
- Bow hatch keeps your lunch, dry layers, or other essential gear protected from the water and the Cross Lock buckle system keeps the hatch cover securely in place
- Oversized stern tank well holds extra gear and bungee cord keeps your gear from blowing away
- Dual flush-mounted rod holders and a set of paddle keepers keep your essential gear attached to your boat so you won't lose anything while you're fishing
- Transducer-compatible scupper hole provides extra-wide opening to accept a transducer and necessary cables
- Other features include reflective deck rigging, a protective hull skid-plate, and side-mounted carry handles for easy transport