- Detail Images
Long, fast, and friendly to paddlers still conquering the learning curve.
Glide quickly and efficiently across long stretches of open water when you're at the helm of the Tetra 12 Sit-On-Top Kayak. Ocean Kayak borrowed the Tetra's sleek hull shape from touring kayaks, which are designed for long-haul paddling. Comfortable seating, an open cockpit, and easily-accessible bow storage make this boat particularly friendly to novice and intermediate paddlers who want to go a little further on the water.
- California Hard Chine hull shape offers tons of lateral stability for the waves and gives this boat a precise, maneuverable feeling
- Straight hull profile (no rocker) offers the best tracking (keeping a straight line) for long-distance paddling
- Removable Comfort Hybrid seat has tons of padding and dries quickly
- Support Track System has two pedals for your feet, and the pedals adjust easily to accommodate different leg lengths
- Rear tankwell offers enough storage for a small dry bag and features bungee cord webbing to keep your gear secure
- Paddle-keeper bungee on the side secures your paddle when you take a moment to rest or to take pictures
- Quick Seal bow hatch keeps items dry and secure
- Bow drain plug makes it easy to drain any water from inside the hull
- Compatible Ocean Kayak Rudder Kit will dramatically increase maneuverability in windy conditions (sold separately)