Ocean Kayak Tetra 12 Kayak: Sit-On-Top
- Detail Images
Long, relatively fast, and easy to paddle and transport.
Port in, jump on, and set your cadence in the Ocean Kayak Tetra 12. You'll quickly discover that this sit-on-top is the right choice for longer tours on flatwater or open seas. The Tetra 12's flat hull profile and stable chine design mean you'll have no problem tracking across a large lake or choppy ocean, while plenty of storage lets you stay out all day in search of total serenity.
- Removable Comfort Hybrid seat offers cushion under your rear and support for your lower back for greater comfort on longer paddles
- Symmetrical hull shape provides very easy maneuverability whether on flat or moving water
- California Hard Chine Hull shape on the bottom creates an exceptionally stable feel just right for casual flatwater or more aggressive ocean kayaking
- Straight hull profile (no rocker) offers the best tracking (keeping a straight line) for long-distance paddling
- Quick Seal bow hatch keeps items dry and secure
- Large rear tank well with crossover bungee secures a small cooler or dry bag with extra gear
- Paddle-keeper bungee on the side secures your paddle when you take a moment to rest
- Compatible Ocean Kayak Rudder Kit will dramatically increase maneuverability (sold separately)
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I've only got to use this once so far but it went great in the water! Can't wait to break it out this spring!