- Detail Images
Get it right every time.
There's nothing worse than going on a ski trip and realizing the weather forecast was totally off and you have all the wrong gear. Be ready for whatever kind of conditions you may face with the Obermeyer Yukon Men's Pant. It has light insulation and enough room to layer up underneath so you stay warm when you show up in the middle of a cold front, and inseam vents allows you to release excess heat when the sun comes back out and temps start to rise.
- LiftLine fabric with HydroBlock repels moisture to keep you dry in most conditions
- Critical seams taped prevent water from seeping through
- 40g DuPont ComforMax insulation provides lightweight warmth
- Taffeta lining helps the pant slide on and off smoothly
- Regular fit allows room to layer underneath without being baggy
- Mesh-lined inseam vents allow you to dump heat when it warms up
- Water-resistant powder cuffs prevent snow from getting into your boot
- Reinforced hem increases durability
- Flap-closure cargo pocket secures small items