From dawn until dusk until twilight.
When you're out in the snow as much as your are, the weather-resistant, insulated, and stylie Obermeyer Girls' Twilight Pant only makes sense. Shoveling the driveway and then hitting the slopes, you're out in the snow from morning 'til night, and the waterproof, breathable HydroBlock and DuraGuard DWR keep you nice and dry. The lofty Permaloft insulation keeps you cozy-warm when the temps drop, and features like the taped critical seams, water-defying powder cuffs, windguard, and stormflap have you covered. This regular-fit pant has articulated knees for easy, natural movement when charging hard or trying those cool-kid maneuvers.
The Twilight is also super-durable, with Extended Wear System, abrasion-resistant hems, reinforced seat and knees, and heavy-duty YKK Metaluxe zippers. And adjustable interior waist with elastic buttonhole system and fleece in the handwarmer pockets add a little everyday luxury.
- Polyester with HydroBlock X laminate and DuroGuard DWR
- Critical seams taped
- Permaloft insulation
- Regular fit with Ski Contour articulated knees
- Adjustable interior waist with buttonhole elastic system
- Zip fly with windguard and stormflap
- Water-resistant gaiters
- Extended Wear System abrasion-resistant pant hems
- Reinforced seat and knees
- Heavy-duty YKK Metaluxe zippers
- Tricot-lined handwarmer pockets