The snow suit that gives you peace of mind.
Before he makes a dash for the front door, cut him off, and dangle the Obermeyer Toddler Boys' Top Gun Snow Suit in front of him. This freeride-style one-piece snow suit guarantees he stays comfortable, dry, and cozy while he plays with his siblings in the snow. Plus, its I-Grow pant hem and sleeves ensure the Top Gun fits after a sudden growth spurt.
- 5K-rated HydroBlock laminate and taped critical seams help shield your toddler from icicle drips and errant snowballs
- Smooth internal lining makes layering underneath a cinch
- Permaloft insulation throughout keeps him extra warm and cozy while he plays in the snow
- I-Grow pant hems and sleeves allow the suit to extend a couple of inches when your little guy has a sudden growth spurt
- Freeride fit and one-piece style offer plenty of unrestricted movement when he learns how to ski or helps build a snow fort
- Water-resistant boot gaiters with gripper elastic seal in warmth and block snow
- Reinforced scuffguards, stitching, and double-layer seat and knees add durability and longevity
- Adjustable internal waist drawcord and belt loops offer him a custom, just-right fit
- Multiple pockets stash his shades, tissues, and lip balm