Obermeyer Sara Jacket - Women's
No need to look rough to rip.
The great thing about being a woman is that you can play tough, go for the fun-juggler, and do it unapologetically looking fabulous; so sharpen your boards, get pumped up to shred, and don the ultra-feminine and flattering Obermeyer Women's Sara Jacket. It has all the essential winter-weather protection—hood, powder skirt, insulation, and vents—you need for a full day of ripping, plus asymmetrical, geometric style, exposed metal zippers, and a touch of faux-fur glam.
- Polyester pinstripe herringbone shell with HydroBlock V 5K-rated waterproof and 5K-rated breathability protects you against the elements and keeps you dry
- Ski Critical seams are taped to help fend off leaks and drafts at these vulnerable junctures
- Cozy 80g ComforMax Classic insulation provides efficient warmth and dries quickly
- Freeride fit with Ski Contour sleeve construction provides free, natural ski-specific movement without excess bulk
- Control Zone Ventilation lets you dump excess heat as you ski up a sweat or temps rise
- Adjustable hood with faux-fur trim delivers stylie, head-hugging protection
- Adjustable powder skirt with gripper elastic and stretch panel fits any day, everyday, to keep snow and cold from blowing up your back
- Adjustable interior hem drawcord and internal windguard add protection against frigid temps
- Stretch inner cuffs with adjustable sleeve cuff tabs and thumbholes provide added coverage and a snug and cozy fit
- Electronics and goggle (with detachable scratchless cloth) pockets protect and stow these items
- Chest and two tricot-lined handwarmer pockets secure essentials