Make sure he zips up the Obermeyer Boys' Ryker Jacket before he bolts off the tram in pursuit of first tracks and fresh groomers. Engineered with waterproof HydroBlock Pro fabric, this ski jacket will keep your little man dry as the two of you bomb down powdery bowls. Body-mapped insulation keeps him cozy, so you won't have to stop in the warming hut and miss a single run.
Obermeyer equipped this jacket with a variety of on-mountain features, so he can ski from first to last lift without having to stop (good luck keeping up). Ski Contour articulation and anatomical shaping give him the freedom he needs to reach for his turns. An adjustable hood fits over his helmet for extra protection on snowy days, while zippered underarm vents keep him cool and comfortable on warmer runs. The water-resistant powder skirt seals snow out to keep him happy and dry. A variety of pockets allow him to stash his pass, goggles, and snacks for a full day on the slopes. The Ryker is also topped off with a concealed Recco reflector for added peace of mind in the event of an in-bounds avalanche.
- A boys' ski jacket for bomber days at the resort
- Waterproof, breathable fabric for protection in changing weather
- Body-mapped insulation for balanced warmth
- Control Zone Ventilation with mesh gussets
- Snap-Away powder skirt to seal snow out on deep days
- Adjustable hood fits over helmets for extra weather protection
- Recco reflector in case of emergency
- Item #OBM006C