- Detail Images
He's a rebel.
Sometimes you think what you get him is the raddest, coolest-kid jacket in town, but you can tell by his face he thinks differently. Not this time, when he gets the Obermeyer Boys' Renegade Jacket. This super-stylie jacket oozes freeskiing cool with its asymmetrical stripes and bold colors. And you can rest easy knowing he's fully protected with waterproof, breathable HydroBlock and DuroGuard DWR. Lofty and light Permaloft insulation keeps him cozy-warm on those frigid or marathon days. Taped critical seams ensure against leaks and drafts for superior comfort. Just like the adult versions, this jacket features a water-resistant powder skirt and Control Zone Ventilation to keep him cool from the inside-out.
Adjustable hem drawcord, removable hood, and gusseted Ninja cuffs with adjustable closure protect every juncture. And fleece-lined handwarmer pockets and collar add super softness. This regular-fit jacket also serves up articulated Ski Contour sleeves for easy, natural movement when trying out new tricks or charging hard.
- Polyester with HydroBlock X laminate and DuroGuard DWR
- Critical seams taped
- Permaloft insulation
- Regular fit with Ski Contour articulated sleeves
- CZV Control Zone Ventilation
- Integrated water-resistant powder skirt
- Removable, adjustable hood
- Ninja gusseted cuffs with adjustable closure
- Adjustable interior drawcord hem
- Fleece-lined collar
- Chest, stash, and two handwarmer pockets
- Glow-in-the-dark trims and goggle cloth