The hill won't know what hit it.
Super-durable, weather-resistant, and stretchy Obermeyer Men's Lightning Pant keeps you dry, warm, and going all day, all season, season after season. Get low in the bumps or throw a daffy in this pant with contoured fit and mechanical stretch. The pant's cool eco-friendly e-Tex lining will keep your skin dry and give you peace of mind, and the reinforced seat, knees, and scuff guards will make this pant a long-time favorite.
- Stretchy two-layer polyester twill EcoGenesis with a Gelanots laminate offers 20K-rated waterproof and 10K-rated Amplified Breathability that keeps you dry and prevents clamminess
- Ski-critical seams are taped to help fend off leaks and drafts at these vulnerable junctures
- Warm, fast-drying e-Tex lining wicks away moisture for cool, dry comfort
- Reinforced double-layer seat and knees add long-wear durability and warmth
- Alpine fit with Ski Contour knee construction provides free, natural ski-specific movement without excess bulk
- Contoured, adjustable waist with tabs and brushed lining provides all-season, everyday comfort
- Outer thigh zip vents with mesh gussets let you dump excess heat when riding up a sweat or hiking for turns
- Water-resistant powdercuffs with gripper elastic ensure snow and cold don't sneak into your boots
- Gusseted zip cuffs with snap stormflaps provide added protection at these openings
- Abrasion-resistant scuff guards protect against ski edges and wear and tear
- Snap-to-jacket interface compatible for double-duty weather-defiance
- Two tricot-lined handwarmer pockets with water-resistant zippers warm fingers and secure and protect essentials
- Key holder and D-ring are super-convenient
- RECCO safety reflector may help ski patrol locate you in case of emergency