She's the beacon of ski style.
Your young shredder shows serious style with her on-hill maneuvers and ripping lines; put her in the Obermeyer Girls' Lighthouse Jacket for fashion with freestyle attitude to match. This color-blocked, slightly shaped jacket is not just a pretty face, with taped critical seams, HydroBlock laminate, and DuroGuard DWR. It also has Permaloft insulation throughout for superior warmth, so she can stay out from dawn until dusk. The Lighthouse is fully equipped, with powder skirt, ventilation, drawcord hem, and stretch thumbhole cuffs.
The fit features shaped seams, a contoured waist, and articulated sleeves for natural and easy mobility. Fleece inside the collar, chin guard, and handwarmer pockets add next-to-skin, luxurious comfort, while media and goggle pockets conveniently hold her essentials.
- Polyester with HydroBlock X laminate and DuroGuard DWR
- Critical seams taped
- Permaloft insulation
- Slightly shaped fit with Ski Contour articulated sleeves
- CZV Control Zone Ventilation
- Integrated water-resistant powder skirt
- Removable, adjustable hood
- Stretch inner thumbhole cuffs
- Elastic hem with interior drawcord
- Goggle, media, and two handwarmer pockets
- Goggle cloth
Share your thoughts
Perfectly designed for lil' skiers...
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Thumbhole cuffs, powder skirt, removable insulated hood, myriad pockets, correct fit...Obermeyer often offers the best designed ski wear for ill' ones. Our daughter absolutely loves this jacket.