Obermeyer Lexington Jacket - Women's
- Detail Images
For cruising the slopes or mountain village.
After a fun-filled day of carving up groomers, make sure to grab yourself a cocktail at the ice bar when you wear the Obermeyer Women's Lexington Jacket. Packed with snuggly Thinsulate insulation, this gem of a jacket keeps you plenty warm while you sip your chocolate martini and sunbathe your cheeks in the sun. Designed to be worn both on and off the hill, the Lexington has a rich, quality look and removable faux-fur trim to make you feel like you're queen of the mountain.
- The 5K-rated shell fabric and taped critical seams protect your from light falling snow, melting icicles, and a friendly spray of snow from your honey
- Thinsulate insulation throughout warms your core so you're not running into the warming hut after each run
- Control Zone Ventilation releases excess heat when you ski nonstop top to bottom groomers
- Adjustable side waist tabs and shaped seams give you a flattering feminine look
- Full-motion, articulated sleeve construction gives you plenty of mobility when you carry your skis over your shoulders or ski the bumps
- Quilted satin lining allows the Lexington to smoothly fit above your sweater or baselayer
- Adjustable cuff tabs, internal hem drawcord, and removable hood help block out the elements and lock in warmth
- Fleece chin protector helps prevent any annoying chafing issues, while tricot-lined hand pockets provide luxurious comfort
- Multiple external and internal pockets store your media, spare spring gloves, chocolate, and other small essentials