Flattering lines that you wish you could replicate while skiing.
Your girlfriends are telling you that you have world-class lines. Are they talking about your Obermeyer Women's Leighton Jacket or your flawless carving on the groomers? Hopefully both. This flattering jacket can make any skier look graceful and stylish. The HydroBlock X waterproof breathable laminate and Duroguard DWR treatment keeps you dry if it's blowing snow, while the FiberDown synthetic insulation keeps you warm while you wait on your friends to finally meet you at the lift after a run.
- Satiny SnowSilk polyester fabric features HydroBlock X waterproof breathable laminate and Duroguard DWR treatment
- Light and lofty 135g (body) and 65g (sleeves) FiberDown synthetic insulation
- Slim fit with Ski Contour sleeve construction
- CVZ ventilation lets you dump excess heat
- Removable, adjustable, insulated hood
- Internal windguard
- Adjustable and stretch inner cuffs provide a comfy, snug fit at openings
- Chest and two tricot-lined handwarmer zippered pockets, along with interior media and cellphone zippered pockets
- Ski pass or ticket ring
Share your thoughts
Love this jacket!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I got the beautiful ruby red and have gotten great compliments. We skied in nearly no-visibility conditions during two days of snowstorms and wind in Aspen, and this jacket kept me toasty warm. The fleece at the cuffs is a nice soft touch.