Winter is short; make your days long.
When nothing—not snow, sleet, hail storm, freezing rain, or graupel—is going to stop you from getting in your turns, you arm yourself with the Obermeyer Men's Kestral Jacket, with weather-defying Gelanots laminate and toasty Thinsulate insulation. Full hood, powder skirt, drawcord hem, and vents work in symphony so you can stay out all day, every day, no matter what nastiness may come. One must rip and shred while the snow lasts.
- Stretchy two-layer polyester twill with Gelanots XP 20K/10K-rated waterproof and breathable laminate keeps you dry and prevents clamminess
- Fully taped seams fend off leaks and drafts
- Super-cozy 80g (body) and 60g (sleeves) Thinsulate Type G insulation provides efficient, highly breathable, and moisture-managing warmth
- Cocona Baselayer and e-Tex lining uses carbon power to enhance breathability and wicking performance for ultimate comfort
- Alpine fit with Ski Contour sleeve construction provides free, natural ski-specific movement without excess bulk
- Mesh-lined underarm zip vents let you dump excess heat as you ski up a sweat or as temps rise
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood with two-way adjustment delivers head-hugging protection when needed
- Water-resistant powder skirt with gripper elastic and Snap-to-Pant system plus adjustable drawcord hem keep snow and cold off your back and out of your pant
- Gusseted cuffs with adjustable closure provide a snug fit while elastic wrist gaiter extends your coverage
- External stormflap denies leaks and drafts; internal windguard with fleece chin protector fends off bone-chilling gales
- Interior media, phone, and goggle zippered pockets protect and stow these fragile items
- Wrist accessory pocket with water-resistant zip protects and secures an essential or two
- RECCO safety reflector may help ski patrol locate you in case of emergency
- Key holder and D-ring are super-convenient