When you need a jacket cool enough for playing at the park with friends and warm enough for the ski slopes, turn to the Obermeyer Girls' Kenzie Jacket. Constructed with a playful design and durable waterproof material, this jacket offers versatile protection. Body-mapped insulation places more warmth at her core to keep her comfortable as she works on linking her turns.
Obermeyer designed the Kenzie Jacket with a Ski Contour fit for full mobility on the ski slopes. A snap-away powder skirt helps seal out wet and cold when the snow is deep, and the helmet-compatible hood can be removed on sunny days. The drop-back hem provides extra coverage whether she's riding the ski lift or building a snow fort with her friends.
- Durable enough for the ski slopes and playful enough for town
- Performance fabric provides waterproof, breathable protection
- Body-mapped insulation for more natural heat distribution
- Snap-away powder skirt keeps snow out as she skis
- Helmet-compatible hood for extra protection from wind and snow
- Articulated design for full range of motion
- Regular fit for easy layering
- Item #OBM005X