- Detail Images
You have to feel it to believe it.
Next time you're skiing, let your body experience a breath of fresh air with the Obermeyer Kenai Cocona Shell Men's Jacket. The Cocona fabric has millions of microporous particles in the fibers that greatly increase the effective surface area of the fabric, which means moisture is transported much more rapidly from the inside where you're sweating to the outside where it can evaporate. In essence, your body heat activates the particles, meaning the hotter you get the more breathable the fabric becomes. It also has a stretchy EcoGenesis fabric in the arms and shoulders for unrestricted movement when you're ripping bumps and shredding powder in the trees. The Kenai blends the ultimate in temperature regulation and moisture management with top-of-the-line performance and durability to create a jacket you can rely on no matter where you're skiing.
- Cocona fabric repels moisture to keep you dry from the outside, and is extremely breathable to help you stay dry on the inside
- EcoGenesis stretch fabric in the shoulders and arms allows for increased freedom of movement, and a gelanots laminate blocks out moisture
- Fully taped seams prevent water from seeping through
- Alpine fit is slightly slimmer for an athletic feel
- Mesh-lined side vents allow you to dump heat when it warms up
- Powder skirt with snap-to-pant interface allows you to link up to your Obermeyer pant to keep snow out
- Adjustable helmet-compatible hood shields your head from the elements
- External stormflap and internal windguard with fleece chin protector prevents drafts
- RECCO can help rescuers find you in the event of an accident
- Water-resistant chest pocket with detachable lens cloth in case you get spray on your goggles