Obermeyer Katahdin Shell Jacket - Men's
- Detail Images
A jacket that can keep up with you, unlike your family.
Leave the kids in the terrain park, drop the wife at ski school, and start logging some serious vertical feet in the Obermeyer Katahdin Shell Men's Jacket. The Stormtech V shell protects against wind and snow to help you stay warm, but it's also lightweight and breathable so you're not drenched in sweat every time you get to the bottom of a run. A ski-specific cut ensures freedom of movement while you're tackling technical bump runs so you're not feeling bunched up or restricted. When the powder's deep, use the snap-away powder skirt to keep snow out, and when warm weather returns, remove the detachable hood and open up the mesh-lined underarm vents for some fun in the sun.
- StormTech V fabric with HydroBlock repels moisture to keep you dry in most conditions
- Fully taped seams prevent water from seeping through
- Regular fit allows room to layer underneath without being baggy
- Mesh-lined underarm vents allow you to dump heat when it warms up
- Removable helmet-compatible hood can be taken off when the weather's nice
- Adjustable snap-away powder skirt prevents snow from getting up your back
- Detachable lens cloth cleans your sunglasses or goggles
- Internal goggle/media pocket provides secure storage space