- Detail Images
Subzero temps, superhot style.
Maybe it's the still air, glistening snow, or the temperature-reading on the thermometer, but you know it's freezing out there, so you slip on the Obermeyer Women's Kassidy Down Sweater to layer-up good and warm. And the breathable, microporous shell protects you against water and wind if you decide to wear it without a shell overtop. The shaped seams give you a feminine silhouette, and the fabulous sheen of the Nano Twill lends this sweater super style.
- Microporous polyester Nano Twill is water-resistant, windproof, and breathable, and it has a wonderful sheen
- Super-cozy 550-fill down insulation provides lofty, efficient, compressible warmth
- Internal zipper windguard fends off bone-chilling drafts
- Quilted satin lining makes layering easy and feels great next to skin
- Shaped seams fit and flatter like no marshmallow jacket can; articulated sleeves allow unhindered motion
- Two tricot-lined hand-warmer zippered pockets warm fingers and secure frequent-use essentials
- Ski pass or ticket ring gives you hassle-free lift access
Share your thoughts
Purchased as a gift and they loved it. Nailed the sizing to so must be true to size.
Great jacket but big.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
This is a beautiful and functional jacket, but it runs big. i'd go a size down.