Your true love: killer looks, toasty warmth, and loves to ski.
Do you love the super-stylish and cozy Obermeyer Women's Genevieve Jacket because you can go straight to the town from the hill, or because you look so darn fabulous on the hill? It's a dilemma you're happy to face, bundled up in lofty, synthetic EcoDown warmth. EcoDown dries quickly, unlike goose down, and lives beneath HydroBlock waterproof and breathable protection so it's bound to stay dry anyway. Add to that uptown faux-fur trim on its hood and the functionality of a removable powder skirt, venting, and plenty of pockets, and you have a ski jacket that's not ski-exclusive.
- Polyester Snow Silk with HydroBlock X 10K-rated waterproof and 10K-rated breathability protects you against the elements and keeps you dry
- Critical seams are taped to help fend off leaks and drafts at these vulnerable junctures
- High-tech, synthetic 200g (body and sleeves) and 60g (hood) EcoDown-fill insulation provides oodles of lofty warmth and dries quickly if it gets wet
- Internal windguard fends off bone-chilling gales
- Slim fit with Ski Contour sleeve construction provides free, natural ski-specific arm movement and a flattering feminine shape
- Mesh-lined CV2 ventilation lets you dump excess heat as you ski up a sweat or temps rise
- Removable hood with vertical and peripheral adjustment delivers head-hugging warmth without sacrificing visibility; faux-fur trim is removable
- Removable, adjustable powder skirt with stretch panel and gripper elastic keep snow and cold off your back
- Stretch inner cuffs add coverage and provide a snug fit at openings
- Exterior sleeve and two tricot-lined hand-warmer zippered pockets secure frequent-use essentials
- Interior media and goggle zippered pockets protect and stow these fragile items
- Detachable scratch-free goggle cloth and key ring add function and convenience