You'll sizzle and slice up the snow like a hot knife through butter.
Hot looks look even hotter when you're screaming down the slopes laying down wide-angle arcs, and the Obermeyer Women's Delia Pant is a pant on fire. A slim, feminine fit, faux-leather trim, and zippered pockets make your bold, stylish presence known, and weather-repellent HydroBlock protection, gaiters, and vents let you stay out as long as your quads will let you.
- HydroBlock V 5K-rated waterproof and 5K-rated breathability protects you against the elements and keeps you dry
- Ski Critical seams are taped to help fend off leaks and drafts at these vulnerable junctures
- Light and efficient 40g PrimaLoft insulation provides cozy, comfy warmth that won't hinder mobility
- Slim fit with Ski Contour knee construction provides free, natural ski-specific movement in a flattering, streamlined shape
- High-back waist with belt loops provides easy, all-day comfort and keeps snow and drafts off your lower back
- Control Zone Ventilation lets you dump excess heat as you ski up a sweat or temps rise
- Water-resistant powdercuffs with gripper elastic ensure snow and cold don't sneak into your boots
- Gusseted zip cuffs provide added protection at these openings for easy boot adjustment and on-off
- Reinforced Cordura hems protect against ski edges and wear and tear
- Two seat and two tricot-lined handwarmer pockets secure essentials
- Faux leather trim and pintuck detailing make this pant a stylish standout
- Ski pass ticket ring gets you a hassle-free ride