Turn and burn, then revel in style.
It's popular these days to claim your skiwear can go from hillside to fireside, but is it like the Obermeyer Women's Delaney Jacket and have a stylish, ample hood and faux-leather trim? A flattering silhouette and exposed zippers? Didn't think so. And of course it has the essential winter-weather protection that lets put in a full day of carving that makes that après-ski cocktail taste so sweet.
- Polyester Pinstripe Herringbone shell with HydroBlock V 5K-rated waterproof and 5K-rated breathability protects you against the elements and keeps you dry
- Ski Critical seams are taped to help fend off leaks and drafts at these vulnerable junctures
- Cozy 80g ComforMax Classic insulation provides efficient warmth and dries quickly
- Freeride fit with Ski Contour sleeve construction provides free, natural ski-specific movement without excess bulk
- Control Zone Ventilation lets you dump excess heat as you ski up a sweat or temps rise
- Fixed hood with peripheral and vertical drawcord adjustment delivers head-hugging weather protection
- Adjustable powder skirt with gripper elastic and stretch panel fits any day, everyday, to keep snow and cold from blowing up your back
- Adjustable interior hem drawcord and internal windguard add protection against frigid temps
- Stretch inner cuffs with thumbholes and gusseted zips provide added coverage and a snug and cozy fit
- Chest and two tricot-lined handwarmer pockets secure essentials
- Detachable, scratch-free goggle cloth clears your vision on drizzly days
- Faux leather trim and metal zippers add stylish, downtown flair