Obermeyer Cordillera Jacket - Women's
Be the fairest foul-weather skier of them all.
Waterproof, super-breathable protection and toasty insulation in a flattering silhouette give the Obermeyer Women's Cordillera Jacket all you need for ripping fun on a frigid day. It's sealed up with fully taped seams and water-resistant zippers in addition to its powder skirt and hood, so you have nothing to fret about when the sky darkens and it starts to dump. And when the sun does come out, simply remove the hood and open the vents.
- Stretchy two-layer polyester twill with EcoGenesis 20K-rated waterproof and 35K-rated Amplified Breathability keeps you dry and prevents clamminess
- Fully taped seams fend off leaks and drafts
- High-tech, strategically placed partly recycled 60g Cocona MIN insulation provides oodles of warmth, dries quickly, and wicks away moisture
- Interior moisture-wicking panels keep you cool and dry from the inside; internal wind guard fends off bone-chilling gales
- Classic fit with Ski Contour sleeve construction provides free, natural ski-specific movement without excess bulk
- Mesh-lined CV2 ventilation lets you dump excess heat as you ski up a sweat or temps rise
- Removable hood with vertical and peripheral adjustment delivers head-hugging warmth without sacrificing visibility
- Integrated, adjustable powder skirt with stretch panel and gripper elastic keep snow and cold off your back
- Stretch inner cuffs with thumbholes add coverage and provide a snug fit at these vulnerable junctions
- Dual-direction, water-resistant, printed front zipper allows easy adjustments or access from the bottom or top
- Exterior chest, hidden sleeve, and two tricot-lined handwarmer zippered pockets secure frequent-use essentials
- Interior media and goggle zippered pockets protect and stow these fragile items
- RECCO safety reflector may help ski patrol locate you in case of emergency