- Detail Images
Winter-weather beautiful from every angle.
Beauty is more than skin-deep for the Obermeyer Women's Circuit Down Jacket, with its luxuriously soft and super-protective exterior and warm, lofty down interior. And stretchy side panels and ski-specific articulation allow for optimal movable comfort. Gorgeous on the outside, inside, and side-side.
- Luxurious-feeling and windproof polyester Unity with HydroBlock X 10K-rated waterproof and 10K-rated breathability protects you against the elements and keeps you dry
- Super-cozy down fill (body and sleeves) insulation provides lofty, efficient, compressible warmth
- Supersoft 80g Permaloft (hood) insulation is lightweight and water-resistant
- Internal windguard fends off bone-chilling gales
- SoftX stretchy side panels allow exceptional mobility
- Classic fit with Ski Contour sleeve construction provides free, natural ski-specific arm movement without bulk
- Removable, adjustable hood delivers head-hugging warmth when needed
- Stretch inner cuffs and adjustability add protection and provide a snug fit at openings
- Fleece-lined collar prevents chin-chafage
- Sleeve and two tricot-lined hand-warmer zippered pockets secure frequent-use essentials
- Interior media and goggle pockets protect and stow these fragile items
- Detachable scratch-free goggle cloth and key ring add function and convenience