It won't let you down.
The one riding partner you can rely on, the Obermeyer Men's Charger Jacket won't let you down when you're slashing up fresh powder or skiing through Arctic cold snaps. The HydroBlock Elite membrane acts as an impenetrable fortress from the heaviest snow, regardless if you're covered in Sierra Cement or fluffy Colorado powder. Fully taped seams and YKK AquaGuard zips prevent moisture from seeping inside and dampening your layers.
PrimaLoft Black insulation traps body heat in shivering alpine conditions, thanks to its high-loft synthetic fibers. Since it's synthetic-based, PrimaLoft Black won't succumb to the wet conditions that compromise down jackets. Greater insulation in the body maintains core warmth, with slightly less in the sleeves for unrestricted motion. And to prevent overheating, the zippered underarm vents quickly release excess warmth.
Protecting your neck from icy breezes and scalding sunshine, the Multi Function Neck Gaiter deploys when extra protection is essential. Another impressive feature is the jacket's Full-Motion Stretch Core lining. This lining promotes fluid movements when you're carving up corduroy, charging steeps, and hunting powder stashes. Another essential feature is the adjustable powder skirt, complete with a Snap-to-Pant system for sealing out deep powder.
- Top-shelf jacket with premium waterproofing and warmth
- HydroBlock Elite membrane with 30K waterproofing
- PrimaLoft Black insulation keeps you toasty-warm
- Full-Motion Stretch Core lining for flexibility
- Deployable neck gaiter for extra protection
- Zippered underarm vents prevent overheating
- Adjustable powder skirt with Snap-to-Pant system
- Item #OBM004E