It knows your snow-shredding needs.
Shralp the pow in cozy comfort and with every convenience in the Obermeyer Men's Catamount Jacket. Weather protection on the outside and streamlined insulation on the inside, this jacket knows what counts. Powder skirt, underarm vents, removable, adjustable hood, and plentiful pockets meet your every need. And the external-access media pocket with touch-sensitive window makes rocking out while you rip as easy as pushing a button.
- Polyester StormTech double-layer shell with HydroBlock V 5K-rated waterproof and 5K-rated breathability protects you against the elements and keeps you dry
- Ski-critical seams are taped to help fend off leaks and drafts at these vulnerable junctures
- Cozy 100g (body) and 80g (sleeves) ComforMax Classic insulation provides just the right amount of efficient warmth and dries quickly
- Alpine fit with Ski Contour sleeve construction provides free, natural ski-specific movement without excess bulk
- Mesh-lined underarm zip vents let you dump excess heat as you ski up a sweat or temps rise
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood with three-way adjustment delivers head-hugging protection when needed
- Adjustable powder skirt with Snap-Away feature plus adjustable drawcord hem keep snow and cold off your back
- Gusseted, fleece-lined cuffs with adjustable closure provide a snug and cozy fit at these vulnerable junctions
- External-access media with touch-sensitive window, zippered stash, and goggle pockets protect and stow fragile items
- Two flapped cargo pockets secure essentials and add style
- RECCO safety reflector may help ski patrol locate you in case of emergency