You don't need to look good to charge hard down the mountain, but why not?
You've never seen bold style like this on the hill. Introducing the Obermeyer Women's Camille Jacket, with luscious, ample hood, slim fit, and super-cool stripe design. And it's uber-functional, too, with weather protective shell, toasty insulation, powder skirt, venting, and ski-specific articulation. It's meant to rip and shred, but look dang good doing it.
- Polyester Snow Silk with HydroBlock X 10K-rated waterproof and 10K-rated breathability protects you against the elements and keeps you dry
- Fully taped seams fend off leaks and drafts at these vulnerable junctures
- Super-cozy 100g (body) and 80g (sleeves and hood) Thinsulate Type G insulation provides efficient, highly breathable, and moisture-managing warmth
- Internal windguard fends off bone-chilling gales
- Slim fit with Ski Contour sleeve construction provides free, natural ski-specific arm movement and a flattering feminine shape
- Mesh-lined CV2 ventilation lets you dump excess heat as you ski up a sweat or temps rise
- Removable hood with vertical and peripheral adjustment delivers head-hugging warmth without sacrificing visibility
- Removable, adjustable powder skirt with stretch panel and gripper elastic keep snow and cold off your back
- Stretch inner cuffs add coverage and adjustable cuff closures provide a snug fit at openings
- Two tricot-lined hand-warmer zippered pockets secure frequent-use essentials
- Interior media and goggle zippered pockets protect and stow these fragile items
- Detachable scratch-free goggle cloth and key ring add function and convenience