Playing in the snow all day in eco-friendly fashion, she's a girl after your own heart.
If you have separation anxiety, the toasty-warm Obermeyer Toddler Girls' Astro Snow Suit may not be the best choice for your sweet little skier. The suit's HydroBlock and Duroguard protection and light, efficient Permaloft insulation may keep her so dry and warm, she will want to stay out and play from sunup to sundown. But don't feel all bad: the suit's shell is made primarily of recycled material, so although you will miss her you'll get warm fuzzies knowing she's earth-conscious.
- Soft ECOlicious, partly recycled polyester herringbone twill with HydroBlock PU and DuroGuard DWR is stain-resistant, windproof, waterproof, and breathable
- Supersoft 120g (body and pant), 100g (sleeves), and 60g (hood) Permaloft insulation is warm, lightweight, and water-resistant
- Regular fit with waist belt loops and interior adjustable waist drawcord provides a comfy everyday fit
- I-Grow pant hems and sleeves extend to fit fast-growing kids' arms and legs
- Removable, adjustable hood with safety elastic system keeps her little head snug and toasty-warm when temps plummet
- Water-resistant powder cuff with gripper elastic keep snow and cold out of her boots
- Reinforced scuffguards, seat, knees, and inseams protect against wear and tear for long-term use
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets secure items and warm-up fingers