From snowy afternoons in the backyard to Saturdays on the bunny hill, the Obermeyer Toddler Girls' Ashlyn Jacket will keep your little one warm and protected while she plays. The HydroBlock Sport construction keeps her dry as she helps her older brother build a snowman or practices her pizzas at the resort. Body mapped synthetic insulation ensures she stays cozy until she's ready to come in.
The Ashlyn Jacket is equipped with everything your girl needs to have fun on and off the mountain. An adjustable powder skirt ensures snow won't sneak up her jacket while she's sledding. The integrated hood features a 2-piece brim design with a comfort-fit stretch gasket and ear warmers to seal out the cold. Clips at the cuffs help keep her mittens in place so her hands won't get chilled. A fleece chin protector and fleece-lined cuffs prevent chaffing. To top the jacket off, Obermeyer equipped it with an I-Grow extended wear system which increases sleeve length by one and a half inches, so you won't have to worry when your little one hits a growth spurt halfway through the season.
- Keep your little one warm and protected as she plays this season
- HydroBlock Sport construction is waterproof and breathable
- Body mapped synthetic insulation for warmth
- Powder skirt seals out snow
- Integrated hood with earwarmers offers added protection
- I-Grow system extends sleeves by an inch and a half
- Specialty features include ski pass and an interior goodie pocket
- Item #OBM005O