- Detail Images
Shades that can go the distance with you.
Oakley designed the Commit Sunglasses specifically for women who are serious about winning. The commit incorporates Oakley’s exclusive Three-Point Fit and hydrophobic Unobtainium to ensure a comfortable, non-slip fit so you don’t have to think about your sunglasses in the middle of the sixth inning, halfway through the third set, or coming into the home-stretch.
- Hydrophobic lens coating permanently repels water, sweat, and skin oils so the lens stays clean and clear
- O-Matter flexible frame material for durability and all-day comfort
- Plutonite lens filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Interchangeable lenses so you always have the right tint (sold separately)
Share your thoughts
Oakley YSC Commit SQ Signature
Great cycling sunglasses
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Love the look of these sunglasses and so far they've been great for riding on sunny days. I found it harder to read my Garmin display & mobile phone but I'm not really looking at those much during a ride. I'll adjust the contrast on the Garmin and see if that helps and really only use the mobile phone during a break so it's no big deal.
best Oakley's ever ;)
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love these sun glasses. I have been through 4 pair trying to get the right fit, style & comfort. These are the best sun glasses i have ever had, and i had breast cancer this last year, so these are just right for me. Thank you for thinking of BC patients too!!!
Its listed as replacement set , yes 1 set...
Its listed as replacement set , yes 1 set included. Can we have the shade of the replacement set ? Thanks