- Detail Images
Tough, sporty wrap-around shades for your fast-paced lifestyle.
- The aggressive 8.75 lens base curvature provides total wrap-around coverage without optical distortion
- Oakely HDPolarized lenses block out 99% of the glare you encounter on your morning rides
- Spherical Plutonite lenses are durable in case you take a spill off your bike and feature an Iridium coating to balance the light transmission
- Oakley’s Three-Point Fit secures the X-Ten to you face and doesn’t put excess pressure on y our temples
- O Matter frame fits medium- to large-sized faces, is lightweight for greater comfort, and is stretch-resistant to ensure a good fit for years to come
Share your thoughts
Good coverage for your eyes
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
I have many Oakley sunglasses but love the Oakley Ten because of the oversized frame. I bought them during the sales and worth it. Love the polarized lenses too which is great for driving.