Oakley made the Women's Warm Up Sunglasses big and bold because that's how your summer should be. Oversize lenses swoop down to skinny temple arms, making these shades appear dramatic at first glance. Look a little closer and you'll discover that despite the laid-back appeal, the Warm Up sunglasses pack classic Oakley engineering and a high-end quality that's second to none.
- Impact-resistant Plutonite lenses offer crystal-clear optical performance and superior eye protection
- Plutonite lenses offer supreme protection from harmful UV rays from the sun, no matter what the tint color
- 8.75-base lens curvature maximizes peripheral vision without creating undue distortion
- O Matter frames are highly durable, impact resistant, and smooth against your face
- Hydrophillic earpads and nose pads ensure a snug fit and the material actually increases its grip as you sweat
- Three-point fit means that the nose and temples keep the shades secured where you get the best vision possible
Share your thoughts
Casual but sports-capable.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I love these shades! They are a chic, stylish, do-anything pair of sunglasses. Oakley makes, hand-down, the best sunglasses but they also have tons of options which can be overwhelming. These shades are aptly named warm-up as they are sports-capable; meaning they are light weight for comfort, but also fit snugly enough that they won't bounce when you're running or mountain biking. I have a pretty small head and while they certainly fall into the 'big shades' category, they don't completely overwhelm my face. But these meet the grade for comfort first and foremost.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
These sunglasses are very comfortable and wow what a great price!
Is this frame smaller then the twentysix.2...
Is this frame smaller then the twentysix.2 frame ?
It is, I actually bought the twentysix online and had to return them. The twentysix hits my cheeks lower than the warm up. I have a pretty round face if it helps.