- Detail Images
With features you never even heard of.
- Durable 27,000/20,000 laminate stands up to the the biggest pros in the nastiest climates and conditions
- Guaranteed waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane for the ultimate protection from the elements
- H2O waterproof zippers
- Fully taped seams eliminate waterproofing weak spots
- Thigh vent zippers let you regulate temperature quickly
- Suspender and storm skirt system for total snow protection
- 2-way wrap crotch vents supply your boys with air when needed
- Silicon gripper and waist band keeps your pants in place
- Boot gaiters seal out the snow
- Lower leg zippers for easy entry and exit
- Hem gusset for durability and greater range of motion
- RECCO system for added protection
Share your thoughts
Are these wide in the lower leg like a...
Are these wide in the lower leg like a typical ski pant or trim like some of the newer ski pants? Also, what is the inseam length on the large?
How unseam lenght have this pants in "L"...
How unseam lenght have this pants in "L" and "XL" size?
What size will be better for 186 cm height?
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I bought these for a friend but checked em out and man these things are sweet. They use gore-tex which is the best for deep pow days in little cottonwood! Plenty of pocket space and an awesome bib setup. The removable bibs are a great feature as well, so these can be just standard pants. Now they're 40% off, makes em a steal. Id definitely recommend getting these.
If you have different sized pants vs jacket...
If you have different sized pants vs jacket (ie - large pants, xl jacket), will the zippers be compatible when attaching the jacket to the pants? (ie - correct zipper length)
Good pants, not durable
Love these pants for fit. The looser fit is great for mobility. Weather proofing is superb. The pants are not durable. Ski edges will shred these things apart. I had to patch them in three times. Oakley needs to find a better outer fabric that is tear resistant. Also, they need to bring back the snaps on the pant. The zip in jacket and pant interface is good but I used the snap system alot more on last years set up. For a set up with this price, it should be a lot tougher.
Oakley Unification Pro Pant
How do these fit compared with last years...
How do these fit compared with last years SethMo pant - same, relaxed, slim fit?
Are the snaps on these pants compatible with last years SethMo jacket at the powder skirt?
I'm 5'-7" with a 31" waist - what would be my size?
Similar fit, powder snaps are gone, zip pants to jacket make one piece. Takes a bit of time at first, but once you do it a few times you'll get it smooth.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
3 Layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell and part of the Pro Riders Series (PRS). Very Light, removable bib. Side and thigh vents. Two front pockets. Very durable edge guard. Mountaineering inspired. Good knee articulation. Regular Fit.