Oakley Unification Pro Jacket - Men's
- Detail Images
Gimme the works.
You can't ski like Seth Morrison, but if you could, you'd probably tackle huge terrain via helicopter in super-gnarly weather. That's exactly what the Oakley Unification Jacket is made for, so you can be sure it can handle your home mountain. A guaranteed waterproof breathable Gore-Tex PRO Shell laughs at nasty weather and lets your body breathe to regulate its temperature naturally. This full-featured shell also packs a removable, zippered storm skirt, a wire-brimmed hood, strategic venting, waterproof zippers, and the RECCO system for increased avalanche safety.
- Guaranteed waterproof, extremely breathable Gore-Tex Pro membrane
- GORE Micro-Grid Backer improves abrasion and snag resistance, reduces garment weight, and makes it easy to slide the shell over base and mid layers
- Fully taped seams cover typical waterproofing weak spots
- Laser cut waterproof zippers for added protection
- 2-way front zipper for adjustable fit
- Wired, helmet-compatible brim is customizable
- Zippered storm skirt seals out deep snow
- Underarm vents allow you to dump heat quickly
- Drawcord hem and wrist gaiters seal out drafts
- RECCO system for added avalanche safety
- Regular fit makes it easy to layer under jacket